The objective of the e-Inclusion is to involve the people or the public in policy development and decision-making process through the use of information and communication technologies. Among the communication channels used are Feedback / Suggestions / Complaints, Polls, Email and Social Media such as Facebook and Twitter.
The MAIDAM welcomes the participation of the public in compliance with the terms and conditions of participation that have been set as follows:
- 1. Any statements that incite racial, religion and politics are strictly prohibited.
- 2. Do not degrading, personal attacks and making statements hat could offend other participants.
- 3. Avoid removing offensive language and parochialism.
- 4. Do not encouraged to chat or send a paragraph that run from the main topic.
- 5. Topics and links to Web sites OBSCENE is prohibited altogether.
- 6. Ensure statement / topic does not violate 'COPYRIGHT LAW', ‘TRADEMARK’, ‘PATENT’ and others.
- 7.DO NOT use E-Inclusion room as a place to carry out any contests, pyramid schemes, get rich quick scheme, money skimmed internet, chain letters, junk e-mail (junk e-mail) either commercially or otherwise.
- 8. Not allowed to upload files that contain computer viruses such as virus "Trojan horses", "worms", "time bombs", "cancel boots" or whatever software or programs that may damage the operation of a another user's computer.
- 9. The administrator of the room E-Participation in any circumstances do not endorse, support, represent or guarantee the truthfulness, accuracy or reliability of any statement / topic made in this column E-Inclusion. The individual should understand that any risk related to the reliability of items in the room are borne by the individuals themselves.
- 10. The administrator of the room E-Inclusion and reserves the right to delete any statement / topic at any time without informing the author of the statement / topic.
- 11. The space administrator E-Inclusion is entitled to amend the Policy and Guidelines on e-Inclusion at any time without prior notice / notice.